Information on the treatment of personal data Legislative Decree 196/2003, Art. 7 - Right of access to personal data and other rights
We wish to inform you that the Legislative Decree n. 196 Of 30 June 2003 ("the Code for the protection of personal data" and below, for the sake of brevity, "Privacy Code") provides for the protection of persons and other subjects with respect to the processing of personal data. According to the Privacy Code, such treatment will be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and rights.
Under and for the effects of Article 13 of the Privacy Code, therefore, we convey the following information:
1. The person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of personal data concerning him or her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The person concerned has the right to obtain the indication about:
a) the origin of the personal data;
b) the purpose and mode of treatment;
c) the logic applied in the case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic tools;
d) the identification of the owner, the responsible persons and the designated representative within the meaning of Article 5, comma 2;
e) the subjects or categories of recipients to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may gain knowledge of the same as the designated representative for the territory of the State, as managers or officers.
3. The person concerned has the right to obtain:
a) the updating, rectification, or, when there is an interest, the integration of the data;
b) the deletion, transformation in anonymous form or the block of the data treated in violation of the law, including those for which it is not necessary the conservation in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently treated;
c) the certification to the effect that the operations referred to in (a) and (b) were brought to the attention, as well as their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such performance proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The person concerned has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- For legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him or her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- To the treatment of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for the completion of market research or commercial communication.